Friday, June 24, 2005

Snow History from Christmas to Christmas

Businesses use a fiscal year, and can make the starting and ending dates anything that suits them. It seems to me that our family years are punctuated by the Christmas holidays, so I decided a long time ago to tell our family story divided into Christmas-to-Christmas years. This project has been one of many begun and neglected for all the usual reasons. However, now is the time, if I am ever going to do it, and doing it on a blog seems like great way to get feedback as I go.If no one responds, I will know there is no point in writing. If actors or observers in this story tell me my facts are wrong, or my memory is slipping (too frequent an occurrence) then maybe one of at least two things will happen--I will realize they are right (fat chance) or I can show the critic where he or she is wrong (I may need some practice at this).Anyway, here goes, and as soon as I get around to it, this story will begin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jami said...

I can't wait.

Mon Aug 08, 09:04:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Jami said...

No, for once, I was not being sarcastic, I really love reading about the Snow family history. It may suprise you to know that I still have the blue family booklet you photocopied together one year for Christmas.

Tue Aug 09, 10:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Jami said...

I am beginning to think that perhaps I should start keeping a journal, so when I am the matriarch of "bejillions and bejillions", they can know the stories they want to know.

Tue Aug 16, 10:55:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home