Friday, February 10, 2006

Pictures of a Fifth Child



As one might observe, these pictures are of Russell. Sorry about the duplicate in the bottom row, but these things happen. All the others are Russell siblings. They were taken between 1964 and maybe the early seventies. I will leave it to Russell to identify the years of the school pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you going to devote a bunch of postings to photos of your other four children?

Thu Feb 16, 09:07:00 AM 2006  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

Yes. Remember the old saw about the squeaky wheel?

Most of the others don't read SnowStory much, so I can get by with doing theirs later.

Then I will do grandchildren. Then great grandchildren. By that time, there may be great-great grandchildren, so you may have to do it for me.

Thu Feb 16, 10:18:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home