Grandchild # 1 JJ

John, this is for you. This is Jami in the little red dress. Taken at Amy's wedding to Sam, Ashley, and Paul's father. About this time one of her favorite retorts when we called her JJ was "I not JJ, I Janie!"
The next year to write about is 1972. It is rather blurry, and I am trying to focus to remember. If any of you have any memories about that year, give me your input. That leaves out Jami, Aron, Sam, Jessica, Ashley and the whole rest of the grandchildren and great-grandchildren, since none of you were around then.

5 Comments:
1972 would have been the year I was in second then third grade. My guess is that was the year I split my tounge open. Miss Lee was my teacher. Probably I fell off of the bleachers and lost by breath while Nancy was performing for the Foxettes. We had a treehouse and lived in the white house on Church Street. The Faggs lived in a trailer in our driveway and got a divorce. The High School gym had to have a wall replaced and that was my first construction job to watch.
Mama would have been ten that year, right?
That picture could have been one of Khrystalynn. Like mother like daughter.
Yes, Amy would have been ten. Looking at pictures of parents and realizing how similar the children are to them sort of gives on a glimpse into the future!
I hope my baby takes after it's father...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home