Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Experiment


This is an experiment to see if I can put this old book on the Blog. It is one that I did for the kids somewhere back in the 80's, and the only part we have left is from this page on. One of you has one, but I can't remember who told me that.

8 Comments:

Blogger David R. Snow said...

Well, it looks as if it worked. What do you think, readers? Shall I finish it?

Tue Jan 24, 08:23:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neato!! Yes, finish. To see you crotcheting brought back so many images of Ruth.

Wed Jan 25, 02:43:00 AM 2006  
Blogger David Broadus said...

You look like Nancy in this picture. The facial expression is so Nancy.

Wed Jan 25, 04:12:00 AM 2006  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

I don't see that, David, but since she is, as one of her friends asked about once, my "full-blooded daughter", that might not be surprising.

Wed Jan 25, 09:35:00 AM 2006  
Blogger David Broadus said...

I was going to compare this picture with one of Nancy, but I cannot find one of Nancy either on this Blog or Enscussions.

Thu Jan 26, 06:30:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also see my mother in that picture...I guess it makes sense.

Thu Jan 26, 10:45:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Jami said...

I am the one that still has a copy of this book, and I hope this doesn't mean you are finished writing, because I am stuck in 1970 in the Snowstory.

Thu Jan 26, 09:32:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Jami said...

I have the first 18 pages, I will let you borrow them.

Thu Jan 26, 09:36:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home