This is a story of a family. This family began in August, 1956, with the marriage of David and Carolyn Sue. The family grew quickly. Nearly fifty years later, the family is still growing. As the grandchildren and great grandchildren grow and ask questions about the past, it becomes apparent that their interest level is higher than their knowledge level. Hopefully this narrative will help fill in the gaps. As pictures become available, they will be added.
4 Comments:
If you are closely related to this family and you don't recognize any of these, you have been gone too long. However, if you don't recognize them and want a list, let me know.
I'm impressed with the way you posted the group in one frame.
Picasa.
Don't know how I could have missed you. Maybe you would have shown up in picture number ten, and it would only hold nine. What can I say?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home