Thursday, January 19, 2006


From left to right: Hailey, Zach, Beth, Katelynn, Caroline, Khrystalynn

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the new format...

Fri Jan 20, 10:56:00 AM 2006  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

Good. That is two votes for and one against.

Fri Jan 20, 02:57:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

who voted against...?

Fri Jan 20, 09:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger David Broadus said...

I didn't vote against, per se. I just opined that I liked the old one better--even though I use this template on one of my Blogs--mostly just too lazy to change it since I am not doing much with it any more.

I like the cool blues and grays (or whatever they are) of the orignial Snow Story or Encussions.

Sat Jan 21, 03:22:00 PM 2006  
Blogger David Broadus said...

I would note, however, that when she changed the template, she lost the links to other Blogs.

Sat Jan 21, 03:24:00 PM 2006  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

I would note that the only reason I changed it was that someone was griping about the header being off center. When I changed templates, there was no way to know that the new one did not include links. I have spent too much time trying to reestablish the links, and when I sent a copy of the html code to my comptuer insultant, he allowed as how he does not do windows, or HTML either, for that matter. So as yet I have not accomplished the reinsertion of the links. Not that there is that much reason to have them there, anyway.

Sat Jan 21, 04:15:00 PM 2006  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

Interesting discovery: On Netscape, the header is spread across the page, while on IE it is in a wad on the left. Who knew?

Sat Jan 21, 09:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger David Broadus said...

That's only true with your Blog. Other Blogs display correctly on IE, as did yours up until last week.
When I suggested you change templates, I did not know the problem was independant of the template. Learn something new every day.
If you are really concerned,you might describe the problem to the Blogger technical team and see if they have a solution.
Your computer insultant could work on Windows and IE--he has done it before. He just does not want to. Engineers at huge quasi-government organizations do not live in the real world.

Sun Jan 22, 01:18:00 AM 2006  
Blogger David Broadus said...

BTW--I just checked Mozilla Firefox, and your Blog displays correctly there. It is an IE program. I guess of it bothers anyone, they can switch to Netscape or Firefox.

Sun Jan 22, 01:21:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Jami said...

I don't care what the format looks like, I enjoy the content.

Sun Jan 22, 09:57:00 PM 2006  
Blogger David R. Snow said...

I should have been more clear. I was referring to my Blog, since that was the one in question. And thank you for your comment, Jami.

Sun Jan 22, 10:28:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home